Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Legendary Palace Bill of Rights

In two months, November 2009 will mark the 7th year I've been working for Legendary Palace. To celebrate my love/hate and happy/miserable "career", I'd decided to write this blog to announce our new house rules. LOL!!!! =P

HOUSE RULES

-Cash ONLY
-No forks, sugar, sweet n low, low sodium soy sauce, to go boxes, ice water, egg fu young, and chop suey
-No quiet corner
-No return or cancellation
-Clean your own vomit, urine, and feces
-at least 15% service charge (no pennies accepted)
-menu prices are final, no negotiation; no discount
-NO, I do not know if the sharks are ethically treated for their fins! Can you tell me how our slaughter houses kill the cow, chicken, and pigs?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
PLEASE COME AGAIN!!!!

-Legendary Palace and Staff

No comments: